Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bucket List No. 3: Take Meditation/Yoga Class-Check!

Bucket List Number 3: Take meditation / yoga class - Ok, it was just a one time thing with my body scrub buddy (Jen)... at Chi Spa at EDSA Shangri-La, not really a regular class to speak of, but I really had a great time. :) It temporarily eliminated all my stresses, and I'm looking forward to be more ZEN as I regularly practice meditation. The best thing though about this one-time session was the insights we gained from our teacher, Ms. Anne: let go of things... focus on the present - we get stressed because we either ponder on the past or worry about the future. When you're about to flare up, breathe slowly and voila, goodbye nega vibes. Believe me, Jen and I were on ZEN mode at work for 1 whole week. It didn't last after that week, but we can always try anytime! We love ANANDA! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Ananda! hehe. we should meditate more often para nammaintain natin ang zen mode, or cgro once every quarter or semester attend tayo sa class haha. go zennnn! :)

    ReplyDelete