1. Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a stopped closk shows correct time twice a day. So stay positive in life.
2. It's not always right to stay in pain when you know you've already had too much... And it isn't always wrong to be happy, when you know it's about time that you deserve to be.
3. Sacrifices are sometimes useless especially if that someone doesn't know how to appreciate... They'll come to realize important things when it's already too late.
4. Don't say: "This is the best time of my life." As Homer Simpson would say, "This is the best time of my life, so far!" Best things are yet to come.
5. A perfect partner in life is someone you canbe with and talk about anything without realizing that the day is over... Someone who will always listen and feel twice the joy or pain you're going through... When you start to feel that "connection", never let it go because there's more to companionship than to love only... In the end, when all else fails, and are consumed, you will always hold on to those times when you don't even need to hear the words "I love you."
6. There's no limit to how much the heart can give but it's only the mind that can tell you to stop because your limit has been reached and cannot be exceeded.
7. Everyday, a deer awakens knowing it must outrun the fastest lion or be hunted to death. Everyday too, a lion awakens knowing it must outrun the slowest deer or starve to death. In this lifetime, it doesn't matter whether you're a deer or a lion; When the sun rises, you should be running at your best.
8. Like turtles, take one day at a time. It's not how fast you move nor how long you live, it's how you cherish every moment... Life is a gift. Enjoy it.
9. The real essence of saying the truth is not for them to believe you; instead for them to realize that you don't have time to lie.
10. Too bad, love doesn't have a "best before" seal... because perhaps it wouldn't be that painful if people knew when would it end.
11. Moving on isn't about "never looking back." It's about taking a glance at yesterday and noticing how much you've grown since then.
12. Things in life move with twists and turns. And they happen with valid reasons. So if you doubt why something happens to you, stick to this: "We can never learn to be brave and strong if the only thing in this world is joy. You have people around you too, so you don't have to fight alone."
13. Never play on someone who showed you what love means. Because only when it's too late that you'll realize you've lost something you would never ever have again.
14. Waiting for someone you love is never easy. It may even be irrelevant especially when the one you're waiting for ain't aware that you're waiting...
15. If it comes down to a choice between being unloved and being vulnerable and sensitive and emotional, then you can just keep your love.
16. When you make decisions in life, there are always two thoughts to consider... if you're half-way sure, forget it. If you're sure, think again.
17. Kinda wondering why sunset is a lot colorful than the sunrise that just actually gives us light... I guess it's the irony of life... there's 'good' in goodbyes.
18. For just once, I wanna be the reason why he cut his hair just because I told him so. The reason why he eats something just because it's my favorite food. The reason why he buys a shirt just because I have the same color. The reason why he falls asleep while holding his phone at night. The reason why he loves something he used to hate because I love it. And lastly, I wanna be the reason why he smiles and laughs. I wanna be the "because" of his every "whys."
19. Strong people make mistakes like weak people do. The difference is: strong people admit them, laugh at them and learn from them. That's how they become strong.
20. Sometimes, someone comes along and makes you doubt your love to someone... They're not better, they're just different.