Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fr. Suarez' Healing Mass

After attending Fr. Suarez' healing mass last Monday, I felt lighter than ever. I just hope that this new-found optimism would last. I know that it will not be easy - to be always cheerful, to see things in perspective most of the time, and to be more patient.







My life has been better in many aspects this year. But admittedly, I've never changed. I still whine about things I want to have, and I still complain a lot. Instead of appreciating what I have, I tend to focus on what's missing in my life. After listening to Fr. Suare'z homily the other day, I reflected and told myself that really, we should live our lives to the fullest and stop complaining.

I can't promise that I won't complain ever because that will be inhuman, but I'll try at least to focus on the positive things in my life.

I want to thank the Lord for blessing me with a stable job in a reputable institution, the opportunity to pursue Graduate Studies, loving and supportive family and friends, a relationship that is bound to last forever, and a person who loves and understands me completely. I could not ask for more.

Of course, there are still a lot of things that I wish for... But I know that God will give them to me during the right time. I pray that He will grant me patience, patience, patience.

Patience reaps happiness. I should know, because I found out that true love waits. :) It may seem like forever waiting for the right person for you. But when you meet that person meant for you, you will just feel that he is indeed a gift from God that's worth the wait.

Cheers to Fr. Suarez for the wake-up call! And cheers to the Lord for his undying love for all of us. ;)

1 comment:

  1. cheers,bsb! hehehe.. thanks Fr. Suarez for such an enlightening experience. sana nga ma-sustain natin!!! hehe

    ReplyDelete