Thursday, October 11, 2012

Hibernation Over - New chapter in my life up next!

It has been six months since I last blogged. For the past months I swear I tried my darn best to write anything under the sun, but I just can't. For the first two months I'm excused, because my then boyfriend (now husband) Lito, Mascot my love arrived and of course... I've zoned out as we did a lot of catching up (at long last back in each other's arms!) Most importantly, I just got married! ***Hooray!!*** And I know you would probably say, that I should have written a blog about this important milestone in my life! ;) But yes, sad to say, I still don't have any new entry in my blog. I guess i was too busy being happy that I didn't find time to write anymore. Hahaha :D Many things happened recently, the most meaningful and memorable of all is that I'm now a Mrs...so now I'm thinking of getting back to this therapeutic hobby of sharing my thoughts about anything that is close to my heart. And to begin with, I'm in the process of completing my 30 before 30 list, which my BSB Jen and I thought of. We're both 29 years old, and we are doing a list of 30 things we would like to do before hitting 3-0 next year! That would be UP NEXT! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment