1. Do you know what happens when you hurt people? They may begin to love you less and begin to forget that they loved you once...
2. If you compare yourself with others you may become vain and bitter because there will always be persons lesser and greater than yourself.
3. Only music can let us sing... Only music can make our feet dance. And only music can let our mind reminisce back to our past. But what's important about music is it can be the voice of what we feel inside especially when we are mute by the words of our hearts.
4. Too many os us stay walled because we are too afraid to care too much... for fear that the other person does not care as much, or at all...
5. Why do I call you my friend? Is it because senseless thoughts turn into sensible conversations? Or because frown become laughter no matter how painful the problem gets? Those are just few of the many reasons... The best, I think is that we may not be living in the same world, may not be experiencing the same life, may not share the same memories... but we're still the same, we're still friends no matter how vague life gets.
6. How do you draw the line between love and friendship? In friendship, we create love... In love, we risk friendship. It's hard but I guess sometimes wanting more means losing everything.
7. When your feelings get strong for someone, it's always wise to stop for a while and give your heart time to breathe. A time to use your mind, to weigh the situation based on reason, not on emotion. Because the saddest thing that can happen is when one falls in love while the other wants nothing more than friendship. Love can sometimes be magic, but magic can sometimes be an illusion.
8. Sometimes it's better to be lost anywhere in this world where you can ask for directions back, than be lost inside yourself where redemption lies in your hands alone.
9. It's fatal to believe into something that for sure won't happen... but it's pretty damn deadly not to hope a bit...
10. All of the things in life change. It happens with valid reason. So if you doubt why it happens to you stick to this: we can never learn to be brave and patient if there's only one joy in the world.
11. Don't tie your heart to a person who has nothing to offer you. You may say you're in love, you might even say he or she is your soul mate, but is that enough to fill your need for love? Let it go... It might hurt for a while, but when you get over it, you'll find it's for the better.
12. If you miss an opportunity, do not cloud your eyes with tears... Instead, keep your vision clear so that you will not miss the next one.
13. I may talk everyday like I won't ever get tired... laugh as if it's my last... I give advices to problems like as if I know how to handle mine. I live my life as if everything's just fine... but the truth is, "giving up" is already next in line.
14. The modern Mutual Understanding (MU) - you stay together, spend time with each other, and you share everything... except one thing - commitment.
15. There comes a point in our lives when the heart grows tired. It grows numb from hate, it stops beating for love, it runs out of compassion, it doesn't soften from pain. But not because of insensitivity, but because, it simply wants to move on, and live an uncomplicated life.
16. You won't fully enjoy a swing unless you raise your feet from the ground. You won't fully enjoy a boat ride unless you remove the rope's knot from the river bank. Your dog won't fully enjoy his "dog life" unless you remove the chain in his neck. Lesson: Never ever limit yourself when it comes to happiness, learn how to let go and move on. Life is beautiful.
17. Time may be so fast that we can't guess how long the friendship would stay, but even if time keeps us apart, even when chances push me out and away, remember... I'll never stop to care... despite my absence, between gaps and distances, the promise of you and me being friends remains, lasts, and persists. It may not be under the arms of togetherness and bonding. But beyond words... beyond spaces... beyond hindrances... friends til the end.
18. The best feeling in the world comes when you start feeling good again after feeling awful for a long time.
19. When someone hugs you, never be the first to let go.
20. Not all seemingly happy people are happy indeed... When the fun's over, some sit alone and quietly bleed.