Monday, October 25, 2010

Spell HAPPINESS

It's been a long time since I last wrote about something that makes me happy. Part of me has been so cynical, that I refuse to believe that there is something for real that would give me happiness. Lately, I found myself basking in joy, and I don't know where this glow is coming from. :)

I'm just thankful that life still gives me more chances to smile. I am grateful for the blessings that were given to me. It's good that after all the hurts and disappointments in the past, I've mustered enough strength to dust myself and continue to carry on. I've learned to choose my battles well, and continue looking forward to a lovelier tomorrow. I know there's still more rough roads ahead, but I believe that we choose the way how our life will turn out.

And now I'm choosing to move forward. I want all the problems to worry about me, and not the other way around. I will spare myself from unnecessary pain by not over analyzing my situation. In short, just CHILL. :) Happiness comes when you're appreciating the view and enjoying the exciting ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment